Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sports!

One of my favorite things to do is to go to my children's sports games. I'm not sure why. Well, ok, because my kids are in it. Beyond that, there's really not much to recommend about children's sports. Oh, they can be entertaining, especially when they're younger. They really don't have much of an idea of what's going on. One thing my mom loves to share is when my brother was playing baseball, playing right field and was chasing butterflies. His coach was not that happy :)

My oldest no longer plays sports. He's pretty active at home riding his bike and playing basketball. He just doesn't have any interest in organized sports. My middle son has decided he only wants to play football. This I enjoy at the beginning of the season, but as it gets colder, not so much! My daughter takes tumbling but hasn't moved into actual sports yet. We'll see what her interests are as time goes on.

I wasn't much into sports growing up. I played softball a year or two and was always the catcher. That should give you an idea of how good I was! Were you into sports? How about your kids?

I came across different sports fabric and decided to make them available. I'll be adding more options as each season comes up. Right now I have baseball and softball. What a fun way for your little girl to support her brother's or even older sister's team!




http://www.etsy.com/listing/72070790/girls-pillowcase-dress-in-the-baseball

http://www.etsy.com/listing/74148547/girls-pillowcase-dress-in-the-soccer

No comments:

Post a Comment