Saturday, May 28, 2011

Flip Flop Clips

I love when I make something that I'm so excited about! I hate it when I've had the idea FOREVER and I finally sit down and do it. Why do I do that? I've tried to keep an idea book, I just lose it :) I've started a picture folder on my computer so when I run across something that gives me an idea I can save it. It's just sitting there. I've tried to set a goal for myself to make something new once a week or even once a month! The fact is that life is busy and hectic. I'm lucky if I get a few hours of work done, play with my kids and get supper, lets not even mention cleaning the house :P So, these have been in my head for almost a year and they're finally done! The thing is, I have a ton more style ideas in my head! We'll see how long it takes to get all of them done; but in the mean time, I'm going to enjoy just looking at these! My daughter loves them as well, which is always good. I've made flower ones and I have zebra ones on my shoes, love them!

So, hope you like them as much as I do. As much as I hate it that they took so long to make, they were definitely worth the wait!



http://www.etsy.com/listing/74986125/boutique-flip-flop-clips-girls-baby

No comments:

Post a Comment