Sunday, May 1, 2011

Disney!



Disney World. I never really understood the obsession. I mean, I thought it would be neat to go, but I didn't really care if I ever went or not. Then I had a little girl. It's amazing how a girl can change your life! I have two older boys and one little girl. It's amazing how it would seem they come out of the womb a princess. So, now that I have this this little girl, this princess, I'm starting to see the appeal of Disney. Do you have a favorite Disney memory?

Awhile ago, I made a birthday hat for a customer that was a Disney theme. I was really pleased with how it turned out. I've been wanting to make a complete birthday outfit since that time. It's hard to just create a birthday outfit, especially if you want to show an example of one personalized. So, you can imagine how happy I was when I had another customer request a complete Disney outfit! So here's a picture. Be sure to check out the link so you can see the full description and all the pictures! Do you have an idea for a great birthday outfit you would like to see me make?




http://www.etsy.com/listing/72960648/custom-disney-mouse-birthday-party

No comments:

Post a Comment